Thursday 12 September 2013

And the New Weekly Theme Is....Common Elements [What??]

I don't really know if this will work very well, and we may all hate it.  But, I am ALWAYS ready and willing to experiment on my fellow snippers, so, let's try this:  the theme this week will be "common elements" and that means that you may give us a piece in any style, on any subject, as long as it contains these three common elements:

(1) A black circle, any size, and
(2) a chair, and
(3) something red.

Feel free to throw anything else in there, as long as you include the three common elements.  I just did one to see how it went, and it was actually pretty fun.  So give it a try!

(Oh, and extra points if you find one in your archives that follows the rules...W, I'm looking at you...).

5 comments:

  1. Interesting...just today I decided not to toss a catalog with lots of modernistic chairs in it, because...you never know when you're going to need a chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea. Look forward to finding some chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this challenge! Sorry I've been out of the loop lately and I believe I totally missed last week but I'm back and looking forward to posting the piece I just made (now drying).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this theme and idea it would be fun to do more of themes such as this one.

    ReplyDelete